This is my first time I have ever entered a scrapbook challenge and thought I would after seeing the gorgeous photo (above) to inspire for this month from Scrapbook Boutique. I have even resurrected my Blog just for this purpose. Hope I have done it correctly!!! Apologies if I haven't.
Well good for you Sweetie! It's great to see your layout in the mix over at Scrapbook Boutique! This is just perfect for this months challenge so fingers crossed!
Congratulations on your maiden scrapbook challenge entry! It's a fabulous layout and I hope to see you entering our challenges every month at Scrapbook Boutique!!
Hi sweetie!! Love your gorgeous big photo and it's perfect for our challenge! And I'm here so you must have done it right!!! Thanks for joining in and I hope to see you again for another scrapbook boutiques challenge xx
This is my first time I have ever entered a scrapbook challenge and thought I would after seeing the gorgeous photo (above) to inspire for this month from Scrapbook Boutique. I have even resurrected my Blog just for this purpose. Hope I have done it correctly!!! Apologies if I haven't.
ReplyDeleteWell good for you Sweetie! It's great to see your layout in the mix over at Scrapbook Boutique! This is just perfect for this months challenge so fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your maiden scrapbook challenge entry! It's a fabulous layout and I hope to see you entering our challenges every month at Scrapbook Boutique!!
ReplyDeleteThank you both! Looking forward to doing more.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful LO! Such fabulous choices of DP, they work so well with the photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie!! Love your gorgeous big photo and it's perfect for our challenge! And I'm here so you must have done it right!!! Thanks for joining in and I hope to see you again for another scrapbook boutiques challenge xx
ReplyDelete