Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This Week

Sleepover!












This week we had Bianca, Jack and Mollie come for a sleep over. They sang on Sing Star, Bianca is quite the little singer! The next morning the kids all played and just hung out. After they went home we went to the Year 1 get together at Araluen Park. Fleeby seemed to enjoy it, but Muppet was quite painful! Drove me crazy. I was covered in chocolate from her eating cupcakes then wanting to sit on my knee. I was glad to get home and clean up.


In the evening we went for dinner at Debbie and Calvins for Sam's 16th Birthday. We had chinese food and cheesecake, it was fun. Daniel was there too. Imagine Sam being 16 already, he is such a nice kid and so tall!


I have also taken up knitting, am knitting a scarfe at the moment. I finished one yesterday, only took me one day. Can't seem to stop - "If I'm sitting, I'm knitting".



Yesterday, Muppet and Fleeby both woke up feeling unwell. We went off to Araluen Park again as we were meeting a whole heap of people there. We caught up with Reggie and Paige, June, Sawyer and Grayson, Cam and Cora, Jen and the kids. But we weren't there very long, came home and Muppet had a temperature and pretty much stayed hot all day with sore throat. Today she seems much better. Thank goodness. Fleeby seems fine and the lazy afternoon of watching movies with his mum (whilst she was knitting) must of cured him.


Cam & June Jen & Bianca









Reggie, me & Jen



Me, knitting at the park!! (such a Nanna)








POOR LITTLE SICK GIRL














I was changing Muppet's nappy and started to tell her that we were going to the Show to see Bananas in Pjama's and she started singing the song and I joined in. She put her hands over my mouth (doesn't like me singing!) and said " Shusshh up, Little Lady". I have no idea where she got that expression "little lady"? Was so funny.




Fleeby got into his K'nex and built a couple of space ship thingys. And a Lego Mars Attacks Space Ship.





1/7/09
























Hobe was sitting reading his magazine and Muppet decided she would like to sit with him and read her magazine. She sat there for ages reading her Fairy Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment